Friday, April 16, 2010

April 16 2010 Mississippi

Here we are folks getting down to the nitty gritty. Two states left and less than two weeks. Today we started out in LA and about 5 miles later we were in Mississippi. We all took the usual border crossing pictures. On one side we took welcome to Mississippi and, if any of us missed it,we crossed the road and took our picture welcome to Louisiana - convenient.
I was quite surprised to find out that Mississippi is not flat, as a matter of fact, I think we were in the hill country of Mississippi. The scenery was pretty,the roads ok, temperature hot.
I hate to say this but a highlight of my day was a ice coffee at McDonald's - oh well!!
I want to apologize for all my misspellings in the last blog.
Time for this Metal Cowgirl to sign off, the chuckwagon is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment